BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

SURPRISE!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!
Okay I'm sorry for not telling you all before, but I'm actually NOT in Ecuador!!! :) All my flights went well, I made it safely back to the US of A! Its a little surreal for me to be back, but all is well. But the most exciting thing is that I'm actually in COLORADO WITH BRANDON! I'm here until Monday, and then I really do fly to Ecuador for Christmas....but first I stopped in to surprise Brandon! It was so fun, we filmed it. His parents picked me up, and then he had been driving home from school at the same time. We beat them back to the house, and he walked in the door and his uncle gave him a big hug, then I just walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder!!!!! and he FREAKED OUT! It was so fun! He couldn't believe I was actually there...especially since I had seen Logan briefly in my layover in LA, so Log and I called him from LA and I told him I got in safe and sound...and blah blah blah... :)
So there you have it! The big news I've been keeping for quite awhile! :) I'll put up pictures later...but there you go for now!
Much love!

0 comments: